Summer sales, bizarre.

So if you're in England, you'll know that whilst the summer stock of gorgeous little dresses and strappy sandals has been out for ages, many of us have yet to wear our purchases! Frustrating? Definitely! I mean, it's July 1st today, and we've had maybe a week's worth of good sunny days when there hasn't been a spot of rain or two.

I've been nosing through the sales over the past week or so, and have managed to pick up some great purchases. La Senza has an AMAZING half price sale on pretty much everything in store, Topshop, New Look, River Island, Debenhams Blue Cross, and the ever-so-glorious TK Maxx (TJ Maxx for you guys in the States). Now, TK Maxx is a very overlooked shop, I feel. The purchases I get in there are always insanely good. I mean, you do have to spend a bit of time rummaging through to find your size, but mannnn is the discount a BEAST! I picked up a couple pairs of gorge little shoes yesterday. The first is a pair of Blowfish Malibu sandals that I've had my eye on in Office for a couple months. I didn't want to shell out £50 for a pair of sandals that have a suede base (not rain-friendly), and I'll probably only wear a few times a year!

These I picked up for a phenomenal £16.99!! No scuffs or anything! Practical? Not really; but if you want sexy feet for a particular occasion, these are your babies! The next pair were some little Sugar Leopard-print flats. Size 5. I'm a 5-6, depending on the style and brand, but these were a lovely little find that just make my feet look do adorable and feminine. I have really long legs in proportion to my upper body, so pointy flats are out of the question, but little round toes are fab!
These sweet little finds were only £7.99 (RRP £24.99). With flats, I'm super picky about the soles - because I never know if I'll be caught out in the rain, I need good, rubberised soles that wont let the water seep through, and these are really sturdy.

Happy sale-ing my lovelies :). And regardless of the time of year...shop TK MAXX!! A good friend and I are ALWAYS buying their candles..delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?