July, July, July was a lovely year!

If you haven't heard his music, I HIGHLY recommend checking out Natty if you're feeling the summer tune-age :). He's super chill and great for background music if you're getting together on the beach/at the pool/ in your back garden!

Today is amazingly sunny, and I've been out and about at the beach, doing some shopping, and concentrating hard on a sudoku in my back yard! I'm off to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 in a bit (I'm pretty sure my bf and I are the only two left on the planet who have yet to see it!!) and I'm super excited =D! Though it does seem a bit of a shame being inside on such a loverly day. What did you guys think of it?

On this hot, busy day, I decided to opt for shorts and a loose, flowy top. Since I have been out in the sun most of today, and will continue to be when I'm not in the dark movie theatre, I chose a vest cardigan just to cover my shoulders. This top I have had for a good few years, but I absolutely LOVE IT. I love the deep V at the front and back - awesome for layering with a white cami underneath (I've got a bikini top on, so just went for the top by itself).





Top - Free People
Shorts- Bershka
Vest - Dorothy Perkins
Sandals - New Look
Sunglasses - Poundland!

Mega Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?