Feeling blue?

As it looks, potentially, like it may not rain the ENTIRE day, I am hopeful I will be able to get a lot done today! Am I the only one finding it frustrating that we can't dress summery in JULY?! Mannnn I cannot wait to get my booty out of here.

I haven't done a colour pop look on the eyes for a while now, and though I'm definitely not one for matchy-matchy make-up and outfits, I think the blue liner looks nice with the navy of this tunic.


On the lids I used Brulee eyeshadow (MAC) over painterly paint pot (MAC), then a mixture of Naked & Buck (UD Naked Palette) blended into the crease. I lined my top lash line with Handwritten eyeshadow (MAC), so as not to take away from the intensity of Binge eyeliner (UD 24/7) with some Midnight Owl eyeshadow over the top (Mark).

Top: Miss Selfridge (a couple years ago)
Earrings: Accessorize (last year)

Mega Love xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful eyeliner. The color really makes your eyes pop! Looks so gorgeous!! Love love love. And cute outfit as well!

    Xx

    http://chelseasgirl.wordpress.com/

    http://theidea-generator.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have amazing eyes! the makeup really makes the color pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?