The ORGANIC SURGE Mega Bundle!

For those of you unfamiliar with Organic Surge, it is a fantastic high quality and affordable natural brand. You can purchase from John Lewis, Waitrose and Whole Foods if in the UK (or online of course). Those elsewhere in Europe can check the website here to see where the products are available in your country.

I was first introduced to the brand about four years ago when I was looking for a new, natural facial cleanser. I tried theirs and never looked back. It is fantastic for leaving the face clean but not stripped. At around about £5 it is fantastic value, but what I really wanted to shout about today was the post-Christmas MEGA BUNDLE offer they have on. I ordered mine a couple weeks ago and am still in awe of the value!


10 products worth over £60 and you only pay £24. I'm sorry but is that not RIDICULOUS?! I figured there must be a catch, but I promise you since having received one myself that there is nothing but pure bliss awaiting you! Best-sellers such as the cleanser I mentioned, the day and night creams, eye gel and more are included - enough to last you until next year or thereabouts!

I cannot recommend it enough and its a great way to try the best of the brand. You wont be disappointed :-).

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this
    brand before, but I love
    organic stuff so I'm
    definitely gonna try it out!
    Wow! 24 buck? That's really
    bargain!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot recommend the brand enough! Let me know how you get on with them :)!x

      Delete

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?