Daniel Sandler Watercolour Crème Bronzer - Fiji

I am ALL ABOUT the texture of cream products for giving me that oh-so-desirable glow. Especially as they offer a pick-me-up during the miserable month of January! One of my daily essentials is a good quality cream bronzer, and this one by the glorious cosmetic genius Daniel Sandler fits the bill perfectly.

Not your typical bronzer, this shade (Fiji) is aimed at those with a darker skintone, to offer a real depth and warmth to the skin. I'm a MAC NW25/NC30 kinda girl, but I adore this buffed across the tops of the cheekbones, temples and bridge of the nose to give a real sun-kissed glow. When we tan from the sun, our skin is being burned (hence, should be avoided!) and what happens to burned skin? It goes RED. Bronzers that offer an orangey hue often look so horrible because its simply unrealistic! Going for something this shade (used lightly on pale skin) really does a fantastic job at giving a straight-up bronzed glow. It has a slight sheen to it, but this translates very subtly on the skin - don't worry about looking like a disco ball!

I purchased mine here and you'll see that the other available shade, Riviera, is your much more traditional bronze shade and definitely one that I've got my eye on! Let me know if you have it and what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?