Hydraluron - THE Answer to Dehydration

It is rare that a skincare product makes an instant difference to the skin, or mine at least. However, Hydraluron worked for me from Day 1 and there is definitely no going back to life before it! I have normal skin that suffers from dehydration. There tends to be a moisture deficit in my skin during most of the Winter months and I HATE IT! The result is a dull complexion, tightness, and lines across my forehead. For those of you who don't know, dehydration is a sure-fire sign of premature aging and thus something to be treated at once!

I have been using the Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum for a good 6 months at least, and whilst it was working really well, I just found that over the last month or so it wasn't cutting it and I needed something more powerful. In walks Hydraluron. I had initially seen this one day whilst perusing the aisles of Boots, then a few days later saw Caroline Hirons give it great praise on her blog (read for lots more info). This was back in August and I didn't bite. Come January I was feeling so frustrated with my skin that I marched my way back to that aisle and grabbed a box.

What drew me in was that the product looked scientific. There was a lot of information to read through and Indeed as a company appeared to be a no-bullshit bunch. I liked. Hylauronic Acid is the star in this formula. Hydraluron uses the world's purest form of it and thus each molecule can hold 1000x its weight in water! So the idea is that you pop a small amount of this onto a clean face and follow up with your other products. This acts as a kind of 'magnet' to help hold that moisture from other serums and moisturisers onto the skin and as a result ensure your skin stays hydrated all day. I cannot explain how instantaneously my skin seemed to breath a sigh of relief upon first application. It was what my skin had been looking for, without a doubt in my mind.

Skin is: plumped, glowing, hydrated, soft, bouncy, has fine lines reduced, comfortable
At £24.99 for 30ml the price point is very fair.
Contains no: parabens, propylene glycol, animal-derived ingredients, fragrance
You will use less of your other products as this helps prevent them from evaporating like before.
It is readily available in Boots.

I think that ANYONE can benefit from this at some point or other, even if you're not regularly dehydrated like myself. It is great as a boost during the winter months if you're regularly exposed to central heating, if you're going through a stressful exam-period for school and aren't eating/drinking as healthily as normally, if you're travelling regularly or having a bounty of late nights. 

It has been the answer to my dehydration! Maybe its what you have been looking for too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?