Review: Weleda Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream

Almost 2 months ago I decided to make the switch to skincare and bodycare products that do not contain parabens. I placed a nice little order with Feel Unique (post here) but vowed not to review anything until giving them a proper testing.

First up is the Weleda Sea Buckthorn Hand Cream. This stuff is literally the best hand cream I have ever used! It is rich and moisturising but absorbs instantly, so as to not leave a greasy film on the skin. For those of you who aren't sure of the scent of sea buckthorn, it is similar to ginger - zesty and warm. 


I would absolutely recommend this bad boy to anyone in the market for a hand cream! At £7.95 for 50ml the price is pretty good, for the quality is fantastic.

1 comment:

  1. I am desperate for a new hand cream and this one sounds like it smells delicious! x

    josieowen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?