Five Empties...


I seem to be whizzing through the products these days! Why is it so satisfying hitting the bottom of a pot/bottle/tube?!

1. Balance Me Rose Otto Body Wash - This full-sized product came in a Carmine Box earlier this year. It smells great, but not too strongly of rose. It moisturises and works great with exfoliating mits. At £12.25 for 260ml it is more on the pricey side, but with no nasty chemical preservatives and fragrances it should appeal to many. Can be purchased here.

2. Maxfaxtor 2000 Calorie Mascara - I got the black/brown shade as I wanted something less harsh than black for more 'natural' make-up days. I wasn't impressed the first couple times I used it. The formula was too wet and definitely blobbed all over my eyelids. However, once it dried a little after a week or two it turned out pretty nicely!

3. Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Moisturiser - Amazing stuff. I use this religiously to even out my skintone and add a tiny fraction of coverage. It plumps skin and leaves it truly glowing. Can be purchased here.

4. Origins Plantscription Skin Serum Sample - Really fantastic at plumping the skin and reducing/preventing wrinkles. A great anti-aging product that really rejuvenates the face and neck and can be purchased here.

5. Burt's Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion - At first I really questioned the scent of this, but with regular use it totally grew on me and I loved the hydration it gave to my skin. At about £10 for 175ml it isn't the cheapest and for the amount that I like to slather on my body I probably wouldn't put this on the 'must buy' list. However, it is a great hydrating body lotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?