Origins GinZing

Ohhhhh it's a good range; in fact one of my favourites from Origins. I've used the GinZing Eye Cream for years, as well as the mascara since it was released 2 years ago. I had just run out of my day cream and so I felt the time had come to try the moisturiser. What really shoved me into a concrete decision was a great little Extra-Zing EnergiZing Kit that I spotted while perusing the website. For the price of the moisturiser alone (£23), you get to also try a 5ml pot of the GinZing Eye cream and a 'Try Me' sized version of the mascara. BARG!
If you've not tried the mascara, you can check out my review here. The eye cream is fantastic; it has a real luminosity to it which does a fantastic job at diffusing the light under the eyes. It doesn't cover dark circles per se, but it does make them appear less dark. It's a definite must for me! It has caffeine included, as well as Panax Ginseng to help reduce puffiness and brighten up that delicate area. The full-size version of this is a 15ml pot, but I personally find 5ml lasts me over 6 months... in fact probably closer to a year! You only need a little, after all.

Now onto the latest bad boy - the GinZing Energy-boosting moisturizer. This is a glorious 50ml pot of citrusy wonder! It's a very light gel-cream texture, similar to the Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Illuminating Moisturizer or the Make a Difference Plus Rejuvenating Treatment, if you've tried either of those. I wouldn't say it was rich enough for dry skin, or even normal skin that suffers from quite a bit of dehydration in the winter months, but for oily-normal skin (in the summer/warmer climates), this is perfect! It packs quite a punch for being so light-weight, yet absorbs quickly, brightens the skin, smells lovely and light and offers a great base under make-up. Again, Ginseng and coffee beans do their magic and brighten up a dull complexion.

At the starting price of the Origins Moisturiser range, this is aimed at the younger market. If you don't need anything radical, but a bit of luminosity and want to look after your skin, you can't go wrong with this kit. Also available from Boots. It would make a great gift too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?