November Wishlist

This is the first of what will be my monthly wishlist. I have made a real effort to reduce impulse buys by putting all the new bits I'm lusting after on a wishlist. If something stays on there and I can't get it out of my mind then I will allow myself to buy it if I've got dosh left in my beauty budget!

1. Diorific Lipstick in Dolce Vita Red 2. Clarins Delicious Self Tanning Cream 3. Dior Smoky Khaki 3 Couleurs Smoky Eye Palette 4. Escentric Molecules in Molecule 01 5. Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion 6. Omorovicza Illuminating Moisturizer 7. Yankee Candle in Red Apple Wreath

The Dior products are just pure beautiful, the Clarins self tanning cream has come strongly recommended and I'm thinking of stepping into the self tanning realm for the first time (yikes!), Escentric Molecules in 01 is just such an innovative idea that I love the sound of, Burt's Bees I've used before and love, Omorovicza is pricey but I was blown away by the sample I tried, A yankee candle for every season does wonders for the soul and this one is to die for!

Pkease let me know if you have any of the above! I would love to hear your opinion or review :)

3 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Escentric Molecules in molecule 01! I've been wanting it for aaages, hopefully santa will bring me it :)
    Great list- love everything on it
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the items you posted. The Dior palette is sooo nice! i love dior products!

    Followed you!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?