La Roche-Posay Serozinc

OK, so it's time for my personal input on this rather hyped up product in the beauty world. I was back from a summer in the desert and dealing with a really bad breakout and putting together an updated routine in the hopes that I could combat said breakout. This was one thing I was very certain I wanted to include...

I'll start by saying that I absolutely adore it. I use a moisturising toner, followed by a spray of this over the face before my serum and moisturiser. It was designed to soothe irritated skin as well as offer anti-bacterial protection - great for a breakout! I like that the formulation is alcohol free. It doesn't evaporate easily, thus doesn't dry out the skin.

INGREDIENTS: Water, Sodium chloride, Zinc sulfate - that's it!

Originally, this little sucker could only be found in France, but some clever ebayers have jumped on the bandwagon and started selling it, which is where I got mine. I paid about £13 plus p&p for the 150ml bottle and, although pricier than what you'd pay if you were across the Channel, am very happy with my purchase. The spray is very light and airy, dispensing a delicate layer on the skin and this has definitely helped clear up my spots. I would definitely agree that it's worth all the hype it has been getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?