Harajuku Lovers Fragrance: Music


Before this, I had never tried a Harajuku lovers fragrance. I have admired the cute toy-like bottles many a time, but never taken the dive and tried one out. I received this mini 10mL 'Music' eau de toilette (from the Sunshine Cuties summer collection) as a gift and have to say that overnight it became my favourite scent to date! It is described as a sensuous floral.

Top Notes: pear, apple, freesia
Mid: Tiger orchid, jasmine, honeysuckle
Base: Cashmere woods, musk, precious woods

I am not entirely sure what cashmere or precious woods smell like on their own haha, but the base is definitely musky/woody and warm, with lighter fruity and floral scents weaved throughout. The box is deceptively large for the tiny quanity that comes inside, but the bottle just looks so adorable on my vanity! Check out the awesome site for more information and where to buy.



4 comments:

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?