Chic Cream Cheeks

What a gorgeous Sunday morning here in Bristol! It is absolutely freezing, but the sun is shining and there's a nice hustle and bustle in the city.

On days like today, I automatically reach for cream blushes. They just add a delectable dewiness to the skin that powder almost certainly can't achieve. My top three of the moment are right beauties, if I do say so myself and I thought I'd share them with you today...
 (Left to right in above, and bottom to top in below: Maxfactor Soft Pink, Illamasqua Rude and Illamasqua Dixie)
I think out of the three, the Maxfactor little pot has the best texture. It is butter-soft without being at all tacky and the colour suits every skin tone. As the name suggests, it is a neutral soft pink that does a fantastic job at imitating a natural flush. At £6.99, you can't really go wrong either!

The Illamasqua shades are brighter and bolder, but can be worn very sheer if desired. Rude I would describe as a 1950's apricot/coral, which I envision would look STUNNING on a fair blonde and Dixie is similar, but with a red tone to it that I think would look stunning on most people.

What are your favourite cream blushes of the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?