Fueled by colour.

So you will have probably noticed by now that I am all for submerging yourself in as much colour as possible through your outfit choices! I have always been that way..choosing the oranges and turquoises over beige and more beige. Below is a picture of one of my clothing racks, in particular one displaying my scarves: layer upon layer of bright patterns!

Don't get me wrong, there are some definite neutral staples in my wardrobe, but if I can wear colour, then I will! It just fits my super happy and excited personality more =D! In a pretty grey country like England, the colour does wonders for my mood, making me feel like I'm off in the tropics..if only for a little while :)! Today I'm going colour-blocking, with a turquoise eye.



Top - New Look
Skirt - New Look
Shoes - uhhhhh :)
Bottom lashline - No7 Metallic Eyes Pencil in 01 Green with MAC Surf USA Eyeshadow over the top

Mega Love xx

2 comments:

  1. ♥

    I love your post and blog so much!!!.))

    I need your help. I spend another survey but this time with another question.
    "Where do you prefer to shop? What is your favorite shopping center?"

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore this, the matching make up is super cute too.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts, ideas, loving :)?